Yes, the SCANIFY comes with Fuel3D Studio Starter, this software this is used for scan capture, management, trimming and output. To access the software, log into your user portal, select the licenses and software tab, and download the software from the links there.
This can be upgraded through in-application purchases, or on our website, to allow more functionality.
- Edge smoothing – smooth rough edges of the scan to help give an improved quality scan prior to printing.
- Extruded volumization – add additional volume to scans to create a water-tight model ready for 3D printing.
- Hole fixing – automatically repair any holes in the data to ensure improved scan quality.
- Stitching – manually or automatically combine up to size scans to create a single model.
… Plus all the core features of Studio Starter.
Upgrade to receive every single Studio software feature:
- Cropping – remove unwanted parts of the scan image.
- Edge smoothing – Smooth rough edges of the scan to help give an improved quality scan prior to printing.
- Mirrored and flat volumization – mirror the scan image or smooth the back of the image, ready for 3D printing.
- Polygon extrusion control – define the number of polygons in the volume extrusion to improve sculpt-ability in third party software.
- Stitching unlimited – manually or automatically combine an unlimited number of scans to create a single model.